VOIP systems offer many advantages over standard phone systems for any business.
Reliable phone access is critical to your business’ day-to-day operations, and while much of your work may be completed on networked computers, phones are still necessary for ongoing communication. Instead of opting for a standard, proprietary phone system, Voice Over Internet Protocol, or VOIP systems, feature phone technology using a broadband internet connection, and they offer many advantages over old systems. More specifically, the VOIP phone system we recommend – 3CX – offers a plethora of benefits to businesses in Melbourne, Victoria, which include the following:
- Softphones – No longer will every desk need to be equipped with a handset. VOIP systems allow users to make calls on their mobile or PC.
- Call recordings – Using 3CX, calls can be recorded and accessed easily.
- Concurrent licencing – 3CX is licenced based on each concurrent call, not how many extensions you require. You can have up to 20 extensions and four separate lines.
- Automatic fall-over and backups – We can run daily backups of your phone system and, in the event of a failure, restore your phone system in a matter of minutes.
- Efficiency – 3CX runs on Linux and uses very few resources.
- Security – With its built-in IP blocking system, 3CX prevents hackers from taking over your phone system.
- Ease of use – 3CX comes with software and a web interface that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Onsite – If you are worried about your offsite phone system chewing through your internet connection, an onsite phone system like 3CX is for you.
- Unlimited ring groups – 3CX provides full flexibility, thanks to its ability to provide unlimited ring groups and ring queues.
- Video conferencing – With 3CX, hosted video conferencing capabilities are included in the licence.
If the benefits of 3CX and VOIP phone systems in general are of interest to you and your business, consult with us at SouthEast IT to discuss implementation and to find out how we can customise a phone system tailored to your business needs and situation, and of course save you money. We look forward to hearing from you!