Our VoIP services team can help you create a seamless communications experience in Melbourne.
Are you spending too much on your phone calls? Call us for a cost benefit analysis on VoIP services and how we can save your Melbourne business lots of money!
Want a company that provides you with complete VoIP services & tailored solutions? Let us take care of your hardware, connection and implementation for a very cost-effective solution compared with traditional phone & internet connections.
From phone lines to IP telephony systems, our VoIP services team can help you create a seamless communications experience.
- Integrate your organisation’s voice, video and data services. At SouthEast IT, we host unified communications that are a scalable and cost-effective solution for those who want to communicate better.
- We can provide your business with competitive rates for PSTN & ISDN line services. Our team will help ensure that you’re not paying for unused lines and that your connections can be easily scaled to meet your changing business needs.
- Promote your business with dedicated 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers. Provide your customers with a single national point of contact.
- To communicate effectively in today’s competitive business environment, you need a phone system that is hassle free, cost-effective and designed to suit your needs.
Southeast IT is a 3CX Silver Partner
Evolve Your Communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based PBX for Windows that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX runs on Windows, it is easily installed and managed by Windows IT administrators without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP gateways and SIP trunks, saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open standards – vendor independent
- Central control from the 3CX management console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP gateways, & SIP trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
- Halve your telephone bill and increase sales
- With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80% by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices, and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills.
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per-user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration — increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low-cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System:
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP trunks & mobile / remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP phones, SIP trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX phone system, we’re happy to help.
Take a look at the 3CX WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.