Network attached storage solutions are ideal for many business’ data storage requirements.
Having enough data storage for your business is critical to your ongoing success. On top of that, the right storage solution protects your data from hackers and other breaches that could hamper your operations and harm your profitability. While cloud services and external hard drives can provide a reliable source of storage, extensive data collections, especially where customer information is concerned, require a more permanent solution.
At SouthEast IT, we highly recommend Network Attached Storage solutions for nearly every business in the Melbourne, Victoria area. The benefits of Network Attached Storage solutions include:
- They are a cost-effective alternative to onsite file services.
- You’ll have the ability to sync your NAS device with cloud solutions, like Google Drive and Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive
- They can be configured to backup PCs and/or servers.
- Every NAS device comes with its own operating system, so supporting its operation is cheaper than other solutions.
- Depending on the NAS device, you can use up to eight redundant disks with storage amounting up to 100 TB.
Simply put, NAS devices are like hard drives directly integrated with a network. Once installed, you have full control over what happens to your data and who can access it without the high cost of a dedicated server. Multiple people can also access an NAS device at one time, and backing up your files for security purposes is a quick, efficient process.
Network Attached Storage solutions are ideal for many businesses, but our team can make specific recommendations based on the size, needs, and budget of your operation. Contact us today to learn more about your options!