Traditional phone lines are quickly becoming a thing of the past. As your business moves more and more of its operations to the cloud, there are many reasons why you should move your company’s telecommunications there through a VoIP phone system, too.
1. Lower costs—Installing and using traditional phone lines quickly adds up, especially if your employees need to make international calls. Moving to a VoIP system means tremendous cost savings for your business.
2. Simplified conferencing—You don’t need dedicated phone lines to do conference calls with a VoIP system, making the process of getting multiple people on a call at once much easier.
3. Worldwide access—No longer are your employees limited by cost when making calls to other places. With a VoIP system, you have quick and easy access to the rest of the world.
4. More features—Most VoIP services come with features like virtual numbers, caller ID, contact lists, voicemail, and even more sophisticated capabilities, like the ability to send over voicemails and messages to other colleagues with a single click.
5. Business continuity—As long as you have internet access, your business’ VoIP system will remain operational from anywhere.
6. Mobility—Using a VoIP system lets your employees receive calls from wherever they are, as long as they have an internet connection.
7. Reliability—If something happens and there’s a temporary lack of internet connection, your VoIP system can forward your calls to mobile phones and other devices.
8. Ease of setup and use— You don’t need separate phone cabling run throughout your office. VoIP systems work off existing data cable which makes it easy to set up your new phone system and add new users to your company.