Take learning to the next level with Office 365 and a Microsoft Education Partner in Melbourne.
Students today must have access to the best resources to advance their learning and keep them on track to success. One of the ways school systems can do that is by integrating the best platforms for learning on campus and for take-home PCs.
At SouthEast IT, we are proud to be a Microsoft Education Partner, and we can work with your school or RTO in Melbourne, Victoria to integrate an education-friendly Microsoft Office 365 platform that provides communication and learning solutions for both teachers and students.
What can be expected from a Microsoft Office 365 school integration?
- Utilise familiar applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and OneNote.
- Employ services like Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams, Power Apps, and School Data Sync.
- Incorporate an unlimited number of users, manage schedules and daily tasks, and activate an educational intranet system.
What Microsoft Office 365 options are available to educational institutions?
- Office 365 A1 – Free for students, faculty and staff, this online version of Office 365 includes the most important applications, such as email, video conferencing, voicemail integration, a customised hub for class teamwork with Microsoft Teams, compliance tools, and information protection.
- Office 365 A3 – This low-cost option offers a per-user, per-month rate that allows you to easily budget for your Office 365 upgrade. This plan includes all the features of A1, plus full access to the Office desktop apps and additional management and security tools.
- Office 365 A5 – Enjoy affordable per-user, per-month rates, as well as comprehensive solutions for your school with this Office 365 package. A5 incorporates all the features of A3, plus Microsoft’s best-in-class intelligent security management, advanced compliance, and analytics systems.
How can SouthEast IT help?
As your Microsoft Education Partner, we understand that every school or RTO needs specific tools to achieve their goals. Let us help you choose from the three different Office 365 packages to help you manage both your costs and your educational needs.
- Start by answering some basic questions about your school to help us learn more about your communication style and needs.
- Select the recommended Microsoft Office 365 product that makes the most sense for your school and your budget.
- Take advantage of SouthEast IT’s complete setup services, including integration and migration from your former system.
- Rely on us as your Microsoft Education Partner to provide ongoing technical support as your students, faculty and staff enjoy your new Office 365 platform.
Contact us at SouthEast IT today to learn more about how we can serve as your Microsoft Education Partner and to discuss the Office 365 platform that will best meet your school’s or RTO’s needs. We look forward to providing your IT solutions!