Enhance communication security and professionalism with our business email hosting solutions.
While many businesses in Melbourne, Victoria choose to use free email hosting providers, like Gmail, Yahoo, or even Hotmail, most opt for the professionalism, branding cohesiveness, and reliability of professional hosting. At SouthEast IT, we can take over your existing business email hosting or develop a new account for your operations if your communications have yet to be professionally hosted. Advantages of allowing us to take over your business email hosting include:
- We offer immense security for your business communications.
- We can scale your email hosting needs according to the specific size of your business.
- We can work across multiple devices.
- We can set up permissions for your employees to securely access their email from outside the office.
- We will ensure all email addresses used by your company reflect your brand/domain name.
- We will implement practices for proper spam blocking, backing up of data, and archiving older communications.
We also offer email migration services as part of the business email hosting process, and our team will ensure no data loss occurs and you experience minimal downtime. We recommend migrating your email to Microsoft 365 and can help with Gmail or G Suite to Office 365 migration, hosted exchange to 365 migration, online server to Office 365 migration, or Microsoft small business server to Office 365 migration.
We can also help you determine the right Office 365 product for your business email hosting to fit the requirements of your small or medium-sized business. Contact us today to set up your free consultation regarding your business email hosting needs!