With our hardware procurement services in Melbourne, you can find the right desktop and laptop solutions, as well as many other types of hardware, for your staff.
- With our hardware procurement services in Melbourne, you can find the right desktop and laptop solutions for your staff. Our team can help you assess system performance, design and functionality requirements to ensure that your organisation is equipped with the right technology. At SouthEast IT, we specialise in business-grade POS systems, as well. Call us today for a quote.
We can configure, deploy and provide ongoing support for a range of business-grade solutions from partners such as HP, Dell, Apple and Lenovo
Empower your business mobility with the use of mobile & tablet devices. Our hardware procurement team can help you integrate and maximise the benefits of Apple and Android devices.
- Utilise the industry’s leading server and storage solutions from HP, ASUS, IBM and Lenovo. Our team of qualified engineers will help to ensure that your technology foundation is designed to meet your business’ requirements.
- Our team of certified engineers will work with you to assess how server, desktop and application virtualisation can benefit your business. We work with leading virtualisation solutions from VMware, Microsoft and Citrix.
- Each day, you and your employees scan, copy and print. Our team can help assess your needs and ensure that your printing and imaging equipment is environmentally friendly, fast, intelligent and fit for the job.
- Our hardware procurement team can help you assess, select and manage your business software licences. In addition, we conduct software audits and compatibility assessments and also assist with upgrades and deployment.
- From small uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) to large data centre cooling racks, our team will help assess your business’ requirements and implement leading power & cooling solutions from APC, HP and Dell.
- We can help translate your business needs into a comprehensive software solution. Our software engineers can customise applications using HTML, Visual Basic, .Net, Access, ASP and Java.