Microsoft 365: Solving Problems for Your Small Business
When it comes to communication, many business owners find themselves looking for an email solution that will make their life easier. If you have been exploring your options, you may have come across Microsoft Office 365 and wondered how a migration to this email platform would make your life better.
At SouthEast IT, we have seen the difference that an Office 365 integration can make for small and medium-sized businesses in Melbourne, Victoria. Here are some commonly asked questions we receive and the solutions that Microsoft Office 365 can provide:
1. What is included in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite for businesses?
- Familiar applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote and Outlook
- A professional, business-grade email system with a 50 GB inbox, including business-grade spam filtering
- 1 TB of Online Cloud Storage
- Skype for Business
2. Will Office 365 help me reduce costs?
One of the best features of Microsoft Office 365 is that you can manage technology costs with a single subscription. Enjoy simple per-user, per-month pricing for easy budgeting.
3. Will Office 365 provide the level of security my business needs?
By enforcing malware protection for Windows devices with Windows Defender, Office 365 allows Melbourne business owners to effectively safeguard their business. With App Protection on iOS and Android devices, and Mobile Device Management for Windows 10 PCs, you have a fast and effective means to protect your data and intellectual property across devices.
4. What if I need to interact from different devices and locations?
With business-class email from Outlook and access to cloud files with OneDrive for Business, it’s possible to be productive from anywhere. You never have to miss a beat with your business operations due to the flexible nature of Microsoft Office 365.
5. Can I effectively collaborate with my employees and customers?
With tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Access at your disposal, you can easily create and share projects with your intended recipients. Businesses using Microsoft Office 365 can collaborate in real time with chat-based workspace Microsoft Teams, as well as conduct online meetings and get instant messaging with Skype for Business.
6. Will it be easy to keep my Office 365 software up to date?
You can save time and remain protected with regular Office 365 updates and Windows 10. Newly deployed PCs running Windows 10 Business will have consistent configuration and auto deployment of Office 365 apps, provided by Windows AutoPilot.
Your next question may be how our team at SouthEast IT can help with a new Office 365 integration for your business in Melbourne. The answer is that we make it easy!
- Answer some basic questions about your business to help us learn more about what your communication needs and style might be.
- Choose a recommended Microsoft Office 365 product that makes the most sense for your business and your budget.
- Take advantage of our complete setup services, including integration and migration from your former system to the Office 365 platform.
- Rely on us for ongoing technical support as you enjoy your new business email solution.
Contact us at SouthEast IT today to learn more about the many benefits Office 365 can provide for your business in Melbourne, Victoria. We look forward to helping you integrate IT solutions.
For more information about Office 365, download this helpful document.