Let us help you with a successful Office 365 migration.
At SouthEast IT, we are a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, which means we can manage and provide Microsoft licensing. We specialise in migrating email systems from:
- POP3 to Office 365
- IMAP to Office 365
- SBS (2003, 2008, and 2011) to Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange to Office 365
- Google to Office 365
- Office 365 to Office 365
As part of the Office 365 migration process, we will transfer emails from your existing system to Microsoft Office 365. Then, we will conduct an onsite visit at your location in Melbourne to update all your computers and devices to Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 has grown tremendously since its introduction in 2011 from just another productivity suite to one of the leading platforms within its market today. Because of the many cloud-based services it offers, Office 365 migration provides a variety of benefits in terms of collaboration and productivity available to businesses in nearly any industry. Some of these key advantages include:
- Integration with tools you already have and use
- The ability to work from anywhere at any time
- Impressive scalability that complements the needs of your business
- Control and security for greater peace of mind
- Continuous maintenance-free operation
During the Office 365 migration process, we work directly with your business to minimise downtime and disruption. Contact us at SouthEast IT today to discuss how we can successfully help your operations with Office 365 migration and what the process entails from beginning to end.